Friday, March 12, 2010

Fancy Friday: Clé de Peau Concealer (review)

Last night I was out kinda late having big time fun. Was I painting the town red? Er…no. I was at a potluck playing Bingo. I was also talking and laughing with lots of cool people. Which is good…because the Bingo gods were not on my side last night.

Neither were the traffic gods. Due to some kind of "situation" I ended up getting home way too late and then getting in bed way too late. Which means I woke up with baggy, puffy, blotchy eyes. So today I'm going to look (er…squint) on the bright side and use my eye "situation" to reference today's beauty item from Clé de Peau Beaute.

Correcteur Visage (Concealer)

Blurb: A concealer stick that covers spots, freckles, and dark circles to create a beautiful, even-toned complexion.

I must be pretty sleepy to review a $70 concealer! I'm fully aware that this is one of the more extravagant items I've featured on my blog; but it's gotten so many rave reviews that I finally had to see what all the fuss was about.

The thing is…it really works. I mean really works. It conceals. It hides stuff. It hides bags, dark circles, fine lines, dark spots and blotchy skin beautifully. I even tried it on a freckle on my arm. Poof! All gone.

There's not a whole lot more I can say. In this case, you really do get what you pay for. Now I'm all gung ho to browse the website some more. I may also pay another visit to another Clé de Peau beauty counter in the near future. (CdP counters are at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

Have a great weekend!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment